How To Create A Facebook Business Page
Facebook is one of the key tools these days to build trust between people you know and people you want to know. I have created a step by step video for you to show you how to create a Facebook Business Page, you should be able to click the link below to see the video, or copy and paste the link into the address bar of your web browser.
After you create your page, you will need two images as follows.
- A Banner Image is 820 pixels wide by 340 pixels in height.
- A Profile image is 500 pixels wide by 500 pixels in height.
After your page is live
- Invite your Facebook personal contacts to like your page. Getting people to like your page means that when you publish anything to this page, they will be able to see it.
- Email your marketing list and ask them to “like” it.
- Put a link on your website to your business page.
- Post at least once a month to your page. If you don’t write the content yourself, then you can subscribe to our monthly blogging service and we will post to your website and your social networks.
- Ask your existing clients to post feedback/testimony to your business page. When clients post a testimony to your page, you have the choice to accept it and publish it, or not accepted and don’t publish it.
If you want a Facebook Business Page but still don’t want to have a go yourself, please contact us and we can create and brand one for you.