- Log into your cPanel account.
- Click Spam Assassin in your Mail Module
- Click "Configure Spam Assassin"
- Add the email address to whitelist_from
- Click save
- 73 Users Found This Useful
When you check the error logs, you can see many things. Some things you can ignore: File does...
Unfortunately, you may not change the user name associated with your control panel. Once it is...
We offer cPanel to manage your Shared Web Hosting account.
What are Error Codes? These numbered error codes are how the server tells website visitors about...
This tutorial will show you how to log into your account and pay your invoice by credit card.