1. Go to dos prompt by clicking START > RUN, type in cmd and hit ENTER.
2. Type in "tracert yourdomain.com" and hit ENTER. Change yourdomain.com to your actual domain name.
3. When it has finished, and even if it looks as though it is going to hang, allow it to finish, right click in window and select MARK. Then select all of the text on the dos screen and hit ENTER.
Mac OS X:
1. Go to Applications -> Utilities folder.
2. Open Network Utility
3. Click Traceroute tab and enter your domain.
1. Open terminal emulator of your choice.
2. Enter "traceroute yourdomain.com" and hit ENTER. Change yourdomain.com to your actual domain name.
3. Wait until it finishes completely and returns to a prompt.